In addition to the service value listed below, the Treescience team has extensive experience working collaboratively with various internal Council departments across the following types of services and advice functions for Toowoomba Regional Council:
- Visual tree assessments and technical advice regarding Council controlled trees with key Council stakeholders and the community
- Tree reports and tree protection management plans in alliance with AS4970-2009 for internal capital projects to guide construction activities adjacent to significant trees
- Tree audits and tree inventories for contributed green assets
- Tree inventories and tree maintenance reports for large parks e.g. Queens Park or significant street tree avenues
- Tree inventories for hazardous trees within the CBD region
- Disease and insect investigation
- Internal Council training for tree pruning; tree climbing, plant health and tree surgery.