As project arborists, we collaborate closely with statutory bodies for commercial and government clients across Australia.
Our elite team of Arborists provide arboricultural supervision services for Government, commercial and private sectors that is in compliance with Australian Standards AS4970-2009: Protection of Trees on Development Sites.
With in-depth understanding and interdisciplinary experience, our Project Arborist Supervision consists of:
- Assessing the value and contribution of the tree(s) located on-site
- Comprehensive root investigation exploratory measures
- Tree Protection Zone (TPZ) guidance
- Regular monitoring of tree health during construction
- Routine inspections
- Collaborating with the relevant representatives and consenting authorities
- Final certification for finished projects